JJ at Unrepentant Old Hippie tagged me.
So okay, I don't mind playing.
1. I wear expensive running shoes and orthotics because I have flat feet and a curved posture. I have running shoes pretty much at all times of the day, unless I'm outside, in which case it's boots with orthotics.
2. As a teenager and young adult, I was virulently anti-tobacco (and still am) and I refused to do any job that required handing out cigarettes or dealing with cigarette smoke. I could not bear the thought of handing out a drug that contributed to people's deaths.It meant that I had a harder time getting a job, but I always stuck to my guns. I still refuse to do any job like that, although now I have a wider variety of jobs to choose from.
3. I like goofball movies, the kind made by Will Farrell, and I like serious classic movies. I hate horror movies or anything with a lot of violence in it. I watched The Passion of the Christ with my face covered half the time.
4. I don't like roller coasters, or any kind of "extreme" activities or sports. I don't like heights and especially going fast high up in the air.
5. There'd better be a clean bowl, spoon, and enough milk and cereal for me in the morning or heads are going to roll. When I don't eat cereal in the morning, the day doesn't start off right.
6. I used to read the dictionary when I was in elementary/high school. I never admitted to it in high school, but I was teased for it. I loved to examine the etymology of words. I had a wonderful Noah Webster 2-Volume Dictionary that had numerous obsolete words. It must have weighed twenty pounds. Now that I'm older, I realize that many writers do the same thing. Sometimes I just like to pick up a thesaurus and browse for words. Sometimes they inspire me.
I'm too lazy to tag anyone. Any suggestions?
For more social conservative news check out BigBlueWave.ca