It is so unbelievably shocking. Every other page contains a new, astounding detail of Kermit Gosnell's criminal enterprise.
* Flea-ridden cat allowed to roam the premises and defecate everywhere;
* Blood-stains EVERYWHERE;
* Underpaid, untrained staff administering anesthesia without the faintest clue of what they were doing;
* High school senior running the clinic alone at night, waiting for babies to be born. She had the presence of mind to take a picture of the 30 week baby whose picture was featured in the report;
* Hiring an untrained worker with Heptatis C; never forcing her to use gloves.
* Hiring a nurse to work during an NAF evaluation to fool an evaluator into thinking the clinic was up to snuff;
* Routine murder of viable babies, including crushing of heads.
* Gosnell took pictures of women's genitalia without their permission, particularly those women who had had clitorectimies;
* Gosnell's participation in a sick 1972 abortion trial of an abortion coil that was supposed to rip up babies, but it didn't work and it maimed 9 women.
I'm surely missing stuff here.
It was sick from A to Z.
Horrible as it is, perhaps someone should make a movie out of this. This is the kind of story that will make people's blood curl against abortion.
I had to stop at about page 113. There's only so much mention of death to babies that I can stand. I wanted to scream "DID NO ONE HAVE MERCY ON THE BABIES!!!" Someone must've known SOMETHING was not right. And in fact a few people former employees tried to report him but nothing happened.