Have you reserved your seat on the bus?
If you don't know who to speak to, contact Campaign Life Coalition.
Also, there are local Marches for Life. Contact your local Right to Life group for more details.
* So far in Ottawa, our spring has been cold and windy. My sense it`s not going to be a very warm day on the Hill, so bring layers. It can start of cold on the Hill, but then by the time you're done marching, you're really hot.
* In case I'm wrong about the weather: make sure you have sun screen and a LOT of water. Now I know some people don't make a big deal about sun block. Please-- don't ignore this advice. It gets very hot and very sunny on the Hill on warm days. Last year I was grateful because I just happen to have a sprayer in my bag so I was spraying myself and people around me.
* Bring snacks. Line-ups for the hot dog truck across the street from The Hill can take a while.
* Don't forget your camera! Preferably the one that can send your pics to social media...
* Homemade signs are always nice. The more colourful, the better. Signs are provided, but variety is always good.